EVENTS: April 16, 2011 — BUNNARCHY!!
Save the Date! BUNNARCHY comes to Toronto!
Hippity-hoppity, Bunnarchy`s on its way!
What is Bunnarchy, you say? Well, it’s like Santarchy for Easter. Fewer carols, more carrots!
Requirements: bunny ears! Seriously, it can be anything strapped to your head (cucumbers, two baguettes, whatever). Creativity always encouraged, but you must at least have your ears on!
How much does it cost?: FREE to participate!
Facebook Event Page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=160363967349698
RULES & GUIDELINES:
- Your name is Bunny. My name is Bunny. We are all Bunny.
- The Bunny doesn’t mess with other Bunnies
- The Bunny plays nice with the public, especially kids. Smile & wave!
- The Bunny respects authority figures.
- The Bunny is doing a lot of hopping so wear comfy shoes
- The Bunny will pay with cash at bars because it’s much faster
- The Bunny likes flasks
1. Pay With Cash – Please pay for your drinks as soon as you get them. Bunnies get tired of waiting on other Bunnies to clear their tab before being able to move on. This entire adventure should be cash only. Make a point to hit the ATM before we start and tip the bartenders generously for putting up with us.
2. Don’t drink & drive – Drunk Bunny doesn’t drink & drive and neither should you. If you’re going to drink you must make sure that you can get safely home without driving yourself. Check public transport, carpool with a designated sober driver, make arrangements to sleep over at someone’s place etc.
3. Don’t be that Bunny – Having a few drinks is part of the fun but having too many might turn you from Happy Lovable Bunny into a drunken asshole who just happens to be wearing bunny ears.
4. No Bunny left behind – You and your friends should keep track of each other so that you dont get lost and left behind without other Bunnies.
5. Simple, Not Complex Drinks – The Bunny has many places to go and Bunnies to meet, and beer can be better for moderating. If there are lots of thirsty Bunnies waiting in line please don’t make the bartender do extra work.