TComp 2010 Online Art Grant Application
The process for submitting a grant application has changed. In an effort to make the process easier and streamline the information, TComp Art Grant Leads have created an ONLINE Art Grant Application Form that must be filled out.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: The art grant application deadline is now extended until DECEMBER 31st MIDNIGHT. We have begun contacting and awarding art grants to those who applied by December 17th.
The date for our Toronto Decompression (TComp) is in the calendars for JANUARY 22, 2011 and there is plenty of time to resurrect and spruce up previously loved art that’s waiting to be shared or perhaps bring alive that special inspiration kicking around in your head. We are very excited about increasing our budget numbers for art grants this year.
The NEW Application Process:
- The application deadlines are 6PM December 17, 2010
- Art grant status notifications, follow ups and grant amounts will begin December 21 with the last notifications and confirmations ending December 29, 2010
- The process for submitting a grant application has changed. In an effort to make the process easier and streamline the information, TComp Art Grant Leads have created an ONLINE Art Grant Application Form that must be filled out
- How quickly we can confirm your grant will depend on the thoroughness of your application, the interactivity of your art, what percentage of your total budget does the art grant fund and the amount you are requesting
Steps To Submit your art grant Application:
- Go online and look at the 2010 Art Application Form
- Read through it to ensure you have all the required information at hand; print the page if needed
- Gather ALL the information requested for the ONLINE application
- Fill out the online application no later than December 17, 2010 at 6:00 pm EST
- For any issues or questions related to help submitting your proposal, you must EMAIL the art grants team at firstname.lastname@example.org TWO DAYS BEFORE the DEADLINE date. We need time to get back to you and 12PM the day of is not enough!
- Take a deep breath, and congratulate yourself for finishing your TComp Art Grant Application!
Important Stuff To Note:
- It’s mandatory that you submit your application ONLINE
- DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION MORE THAN ONCE
- To be fair to all applicants we (the grant team) cannot review or consider incomplete submissions, late submissions, or parts of online submissions updated after the deadline
- Make sure your application is finalized before you send it to us (we will not review subsequently updated, amended, or revised versions)
- You will automatically receive a confirmation and then a follow up email confirming we have successfully received your grant application.
- The grant application deadline is December 17, 2010 at 6:00pm EST. Any grant applications received after this time will not be accepted.
- Questions or issues deadline is December 15, 2010 at 6:00pm EST